This entire recipe is made in just one pan and is quick, healthy and delicious.
500g chicken breast cut into bite-sized cubes
3 cups broccoli
1 diced onion
3 cups finely chopped cauliflower to create ‘rice’
2 minced garlic cloves
1/2cup cream cheese
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
1/2cup chicken broth
1tsp ground coriander
Salt and pepper
- Heat up the skillet and sauté the onion, chicken, garlic, coriander, paprika and salt and pepper in a little oil until the chicken is cooked through, for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Add the broccoli, cauliflower and chicken stock and cook for another 5 to 10 minutes until the broccoli is cooked to your liking.
- Add the cream cheese and stir until combined and melted and check seasoning.
- Top mixture with grated cheddar and place under the broiler until the cheese is golden and melted.
- Garnish with some freshly chopped parsley and serve.