Cosmetic dentistry is becoming increasingly popular and there is a wide range of exciting treatments to help improve your smile. Some, such as teeth whitening, dental bonding, white fillings, crowns, bridges and veneers are relatively quick to complete. Others, like braces and dental implants, take longer but can provide results that last for years or life.
- Teeth whitening is one of the most popular cosmetic dental treatments and is very affordable. Choose from in chair whitening, a procedure that only takes two hours Alternatively, whiten in the privacy of your home with our custom take home whitening kit.
- Dental bonding uses a tooth coloured filling material to change the shape or colour of teeth and mend small cracks and chips.
- Porcelain veneers can dramatically improve the appearance of stained, chipped or misshapen teeth.
- If you have old discoloured fillings, replacing them can brighten your smile.
- Teeth that are damaged or have large fillings can be protected with beautiful all-ceramic crowns, while a dental bridge can fill an unsightly gap.
If you would like to discuss any of these procedures, simply make an appointment for a consultation with one of our dentists. We can provide you with a treatment plan outlining the best options to improve your smile.