We understand tooth loss can be upsetting, making everyday activities like talking, smiling and eating tricky or embarrassing. Often, dental implants can provide an excellent long-term solution. We’ve listed six reasons for considering them.
- Dental implants help keep your jawbone healthy and strong, preventing bone loss.
- Unlike dentures, dental implants won’t move around as they are held securely in your jawbone.
- You’ll be able to chew more easily, making mealtimes more enjoyable and potentially improving nutrition.
- Dental implants can restore confidence and appearance, giving you a reason to smile again.
- Dental implants are durable and long-lasting, provided you care for them properly, and should potentially last for years if not for life.
- Treatment is versatile and can be used to replace a single missing tooth or multiple teeth. We can even restore a complete arch of teeth with a fixed bridge or implant-supported denture.
We are currently offering a FREE IMPLANTS CONSULTATION for all patients that have been considering getting treatment. When Booking your consultation, please just remember to mention it is for implants.